lundi 2 septembre 2013

September 1st and September 2nd

YES I KNOW AGAIN AN ARTICL ABOUT TWO DAYS IT'S BECAUSE YET AGAIN ONE OF THOSE DAYS CONSISTED OF ME WAKING UP AT 5.30 PM THAT CANT GO ON UGH UGH UGH.
Anyway.
In those two days the girls put a new cover out, and it's Roar, so the song is not THAT great but I found it nice to here more harmonies than we usually do on a pre recorded cover here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXY46dsNXHg
The girls are in NorCal at the moment, spending time with their family and their friends, Angela and Elli posted pics with Lauren and Dani, everyone seems heppy heppy heppy

As for me, well I spent the day with my sister on Sunday, we ate MacDonalds and went walking the streets and shopping (well kinda, we didn't buy anything o) and then to the movies (I spend my life there, basically, have you noticed?) and then I went back home and waited for the cover to be posted and then I went to sleep at 6 so that didn't really help me to hve a heatly sleeping pattern, see what I mean? Hence the me waking up at 5.30 pm and doing nothing all day on monday. Now I'm pulling out an all nighter so I will fall asleep early tonight and finally get a sleeping pattern back.

Jonathan drama is back and this time I think I'm gonna have to really get mad at the girls so they will finally put an end to it because I can't keep my mouth shut anymore and he NEEDS to be oficially stopped. I'll tell yoe verything when you come back because I'm not really feeling like explaining all that publicly, there again, I don't know who can read that haha.

I tried to kik you just for old times's sake and it sent me the "Apparently Mel's phone has been disconnected for a while" message and it made me cry a little,  but at the same time I realised how proud of you I am. I love you so much Mel, and I can't wait till you come back, but I also know you're safe where you are, and you're actually getting better.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire