SO SO SO you thought I had forgotten you right? But no, it's just that officially August 30th was the most uneventful day of my life, I woke up at 1pm and went to sleep around 9pm I'm not even kidding, that was THE day man, and I stayed in bed all day oh well oh well.
BUT BUT BUT Today August 31st kinda made up for it, I mean, it was quite a good day! I went shopping, and tried on a dress I fell in love with and it was a size 1 so I was like "never fitting in that man" and turns out it was too big so I was both mad and happy and I ddnn't buy it but yeah. I went to the movies (again!!!!) on my own (again!!!!!!) and I saw "Jobs" and it was actually pretty cool (and ashton kutcher is KINDA HOT which wasn't the worst thing about that movie you feel me). ANd then I got great news from someone but I can't say it publicly but I'll DM you about that ok because we never know who could read?
I love you so much.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire