jeudi 29 août 2013

August 28th - First day without you

Dear Mel,
I hope everything is going fine but also it's the first day so I don't doubt it's really hard! So today what did I do? Well I went to MacDonalds to see the girls on the GMA livestream because I thought their connection would be better than mine. Turns out it really wasn't haha so I couldn't watch it live and had to wait for a replay and tbh I cried because they really did great and I really love them so freaking much. And then you left so... I felt rather bad and cried a little because I don't like goodbyes and I took a three hour nap after talking to Zoey and Reena a little and yeah other than that it was a rather uneventful day on my side.
The girls did so many things I swear, they went to Good Morning America, and then they had this meet and greet at this cute cupcake thing and in between they squeezed an interview with J-14 in. Like. HOW??? And this girl, Clara, who's french and went to the El Rey, met them again today and I was literally so happy for her and I cried in front of her pictures...
Oh also Twitter made an pdate even on computers and I swear it's the worst thing ever because whenever someone replies to someone else the message they replied to appears just above with some kind of link between them and that just makes it very confusing and I hate it.
I love you so much ♥
Lou

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire