Dear Mel,
Oh my gosh, today was my first day at the university and I was so nervous because what if people didn't like me or what if I didn't understand anything to the classes you know??? So. I had to go ask someone where my class was because the website didn't work. They told me and I found the place without a problem. I sat alone in the lecture room but then a chinese exchange student asked me something and I didn't know the answer so the girl in front of me answered and we started to talk and turns out she is new too. She's cool, I think her name is Alice (but I'm not sure I'm bad at names holy moly) and she's 25 which is cool because I always get along better with people a little older than me in real life. We talked a little during class and then class ended (it was interesting btw) and she went back home for lunch. I stayed on the campus and ate a real lunch for the first time in... in a long time so I was proud of myself. Then I saw my sister who was SO nervous about her own first day and then I went back to class for 2 more hours and I sat near the girl I had talked to in the morning and it was really cool and then we talked a little and she's really nice and yeah I'm looking forward to next week because I know I'm gonna have way more classes and it's gonna be intense and I LOVE INTENSE.
ALSO the girls filmed Wrecking Ball this week end I so hope you'll be there when it comes out, I want to fangirl with you.
I love you so much ♥
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire