SO I have no internet connection at home (it's so shaky and works like between 2 and 4 am and those are hours when I'm asleep because yes I'm back into a normal sleeping pattern so I can't really use it) so I'm currently in my school's Library at lunch break. I'm really sorry I had no time to update you before but I was really really busy and I also had lots of work to do because there are things I need to catch up on academically speaking and it's quite time consuming.
So, first things first, I think we could begin by saying I like it a LOT LOT LOT here. I attend every class and find interest in it and everything is new and thrilling and I feel like I belong here. I don't feel too out of place: I thought my level would be sufficient but turns out I honestly am better at least at oral language than most people so I'm a little reassured. I have many classes: Literature, Linguistics, Phonetics, Oral language, Written language, Civilisation/history and honestly all of them are enjoyable.
Socially speaking I talked to a few people who turn out to be really cool so there's that, and it makes me happy. THey have no idea what my previous school was (eg elite school with only carefully picked student) so they were all impressed when they heard me speak English, they thought I was gonna suck, I laughed internally lol I got trained like a competitor in Maths, English, History and Philosphy/literature for 3 years before business school so yeah... But I said I learnt mostly thanks to TV show because it's almost true and I didnt want to sound like a bitch o.
I made the decision to do sport this yeaer and since I never manage to stick to it well... I found a way to force myself: I made the unniversity volleyball team. It's not like it's competitive or anything, it's mostly chill with only a few games and mainly training every week, but the university put a system into place that improves your semester GPA if you attend every week of training so it's a win win situation: I work out and I get better grades. THat's cool!
This week end I'm going to Paris for one of my friends' birthday and to see my best friend because I miss her and hopefully I'm gonna have a cool weekend. My mom told me we got a letter from Kath for me at home but she hasn't had time to mail it to me yet because she caught the flu and couldn't leave her bed, ho well.
Cimorelli speaking, they put up the Royals cover and the Wrecking Ball cover is gonna be up today and I cross my fingers you'll be back by thenn but I don't think so but yeah and the album is officially not gonna be out in 2013 they said early 2014 I'm aiming for summer even though christina said it would be out before that. I'll talk to you soon I have to go back to class IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO BE BACK
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire