Dear Mel,
Lately my connection has been the most annoying thing in this world and to be honest I didn't really try too hard to make it better because I was focused on getting things done in my new life.
On Tuesday, I had this meeting-one-hour-thing where they explained us things about the upcoming classes. There are many people in my class, around 80, and soon we'll be sorted into groups, but we'll also have classes with the whole class. All the teachers came to speak and one of them already said we were supposed to have the book read by next tesday so... I have a lot of reading to do!
I freaked out a little because this is all so new, but not too much because I noticed I wasn't the only one who seemed new and alone and I guess I'm gonna be able to make friends. Classes start on monday and I finally made the final paperwork to be officially enrolled here so things are looking good (except the website won't give me my timetable but WELLLLLLLLLLLL I guess I'll find out what room I'm in on Monday. Hopefully.)
I spent my days finishing paperwork, and readng. I also went to the movies with my sister! We saw The Butler and it really IS a great movie!
THere's drama in the fandom. Jonathan. As usual. You don't even know how much I dislike him. ANd I can't stand how he victimizes young girls and still everyone is like "let it go". No. I won't. Ugh.
ANyway. Lauren and Dani uploaded a cute video about what girls really think, and I think that's about all.
I'll keep you updated as much as possible.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ♥
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire